This 3 bedroom, 2+ bathroom townhouse is just 12 months old and located in the growing and dynamic community of Hadfield. A contemporary, cosmopolitan and connected way of living only 13kms from the Melbourne CBD.
* Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
* Modern main bathroom with bath
* Sleek kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
* Separate powder room downstairs
* Secure lock up garage
Other features include split system heating and cooling for comfort all year round, downstairs powder room and timber flooring throughout the living areas. Located within close proximity to local boutique cafes, authentic delis and restaurants, parklands and reserves, you will want to live here.
Should you have any questions about the property or arranging an inspection time, please contact Shelbie Lynch 0401207223.
PLEASE BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE ‘COVID-19 HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT’ PRIOR TO ARRANGING AN INSPECTION.
**HOW TO INSPECT**
Head to IDRealestate.com.au. click the orange ‘Enquire Now’ button for the rental property. Follow the prompts and we will contact you to arrange a private inspection.
Alternatively, head to www.realestate.com.au & click ‘Request an Inspection’ button on the listing. Follow the prompts and we will contact you to arrange a private inspection.
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for the inspection via email and or text message.
If no one is registered for any particular inspection, the inspection WILL NOT proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
To ensure of the safety of our team and the community we ask you to read the below and adhere to all guidelines.
* We require you to wear a face mask and can not allow entry to anyone who is not
* One person only will be able to enter the property to inspect
* We ask that you do not attend if you are showing any flu like symptoms.
* We ask that you do not attend if you are waiting on test results.
* We ask that you do not attend if you have been/believe you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
* We ask that you practice social distancing of 1.5 meters at all times.
* We ask that you do not touch anything inside the house, this includes opening cupboards and doors. We can assist with this.
* We recommend and encourage that you use the sanitiser that will be provided at inspections.