At just 12 months old,this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is located in the heart of Pascoe Vale. Designed by market leading architecture firm Rothelowman, Prospects sophisticated design is a fine example of contemporary urban living in a tranquil suburban setting.
* Modern kitchen with dishwasher & island bench
* Spacious kitchen, living & lounge area with timber flooring
* Ensuite to master bedroom
* Terrace and light void offering ample natural light
* Secure lock up garage with storage area.
Other features include 2 split system units for comfort all year round, timber flooring, built in robes to both bedrooms, Holland blinds and internal laundry. See floor plan for layout. Pascoe Vale delivers a truly connected Metropolitan lifestyle with vibrant northside cafes and restaurants, nearby retail offerings Highpoint Shopping Centre and Essendon DFO, and easy access to Melbourne’s CBD from Pascoe Vale Train Station or bus routes located just around the corner from Prospect Street.
Should you have any questions about the property or arranging an inspection time, please contact Shelbie Lynch 0401207223.
**HOW TO INSPECT**
Head to IDRealestate.com.au. click the orange ‘Enquire Now’ button for the rental property. Follow the prompts to register for an inspection on a day/time that suits you.
Alternatively, head to www.realestate.com.au & click ‘Request an Inspection’ button on the listing. Follow the prompts to register for an inspection on a day/time that suits you.
By registering your details you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for the inspection via email and or text message.
If no one is registered for any particular inspection, the inspection WILL NOT proceed. Please ensure you register to confirm your inspection time.
To ensure of the safety of our team and the community we ask you to read the below and adhere to all guidelines.
* We require you to wear a face mask and can not allow entry to anyone who is not
* One person only will be able to enter the property to inspect
* We ask that you do not attend if you are showing any flu like symptoms.
* We ask that you do not attend if you are waiting on test results.
* We ask that you do not attend if you have been/believe you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
* We ask that you practice social distancing of 1.5 meters at all times.
* We ask that you do not touch anything inside the house, this includes opening cupboards and doors. We can assist with this.
* We recommend and encourage that you use the sanitiser that will be provided at inspections.